nb:architects+ party wall agreements

We have considerable experience and expertise in a wide range of party wall issues and can provide expert party wall advice for all party wall matters.

We can assist you in connection with a diverse range of projects, from domestic extensions, to large commercial developments.

Please review our case studies and advice booklets which help guide you if you believe that you need a party wall agreement and what is required and by whom.

We offer a very competitive fixed fee service for residential work of a simple nature, for issuing Party Wall Notices and for preparing residential Party Wall Agreements and Awards as required by the Party Wall Act.

If you are the building owner and are carrying out building works:

+ Help you identify exactly which neighbouring properties fall within the scope of the Party Wall Act.

+ Serve party wall notices.

+ Prepare and agree a party wall award,

  (sometimes also referred to as a party wall agreement).

+ Produce a schedule of the condition of the neighbouring properties, to ensure that you are not held responsible for any pre-existing defects.

If you are an adjoining owner and your neighbour is carrying out building works:

+  Advise you of your rights under the Party Wall Act.

+ Ensure all controls are in place to minimise the risk of damage to your


+ Monitor the building works and identify any damage to your property.

+ Check with your Local Council that the relevant Planning Permission has

   been applied for.

+ Obtain an injunction if Building owners fail to serve a notice under the

   Party Wall Act.


Under the Party Wall Act, the developer is required to pay our fees on your behalf.

Contact us for a free consultation and a direct Quote.

party wall act guidance and forms: download nb_architects__party_wall_agreements_files/party%20wall%20act.pdf
nb party wall guidance.pdfnb_architects__party_wall_agreements_files/nb%20party%20wall%20guidance.pdfnb_architects__party_wall_agreements_files/party%20wall%20act_1.pdfshapeimage_4_link_0

Full details of our services and the requirements of the party wall act can be found at our sister website: